This Website (the "SITE") is owned and operated by AMR Group ("AMR") which is a trading name of Professional Search and Selection Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales under number 03246872 with our registered office at 11 Bath Mews, Bath Parade, Cheltenham, GL53 7HL. These terms and conditions apply to any individual and/or business accessing the SITE for any reason ("YOU") and are deemed to be accepted by your use of the SITE.
AMR accepts no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the SITE and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. AMR hereby excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this SITE and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law. YOU indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by YOU of this SITE. YOU must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against YOU relating to your use of this SITE.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU
AMR will use information supplied by YOU (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. YOU consent to us using information provided by YOU in these ways. AMR will process any data which YOU provide in completing the online registration or application forms and any further forms, assessments or personal details which YOU complete or provide to us when using this SITE in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
APPLICATION CANDIDATE AGREEMENT
This relates to the process here
1. I agree to hold confidential or proprietary information or information about AMR or its clients ("confidential information") in trust and confidence and agree that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes i.e. assisting me with finding employment and shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
2. No copies will be made or retained by me of any written confidential information supplied without the permission of AMR.
3. Confidential information shall not be disclosed by me to any third party unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and have been approved by AMR.
4. I confirm that all information supplied by me to AMR on my Application Form and/or Career History Form and/or Curriculum Vitae, is accurate and complete.
5. I agree to make AMR aware of any further information that has not been requested on the Application or Career History Form and that is later considered relevant to positions I may subsequently find are suitable for me.
6. I understand that some of the contents of the Application form, Career History Form and Curriculum Vitae, will be used by AMR as the basis for approaching potential employers on my behalf and give them permission to do so.
7. I agree to inform AMR of any offer of employment that may be forthcoming through their endeavours and also to inform them should I consider making a direct application to an alternative recruitment agency and/or an employer based in the property related or financial services sectors, after today's date.
8. I understand that the details contained on this application form will be held on a computer system and that I will be entitled to access to this information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
9. I also understand that the service provided to me by AMR is done so without charge to me, but solely on the basis that I will undertake to ensure that I comply with the terms of this agreement. I further understand that should they be successful in finding me employment, they will receive a fee from that employer.
10. I understand that these are the terms and conditions for registering with AMR as a Candidate and that by completing the Application Form and/or Career History Form I agree that I will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full without modification or amendment. These terms and conditions will form a legally binding contract between me and AMR and I understand if I do not accept these terms and conditions in full without modification or amendment, I must not complete the Application Form or Career History form.
11. This Agreement and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
USE OF MATERIAL
All intellectual property rights in or relating to the design of, and content on, the SITE are and shall remain the sole property of AMR, or where applicable are reproduced with the permission of the rights' owner, such as content suppliers, affiliates and/or YOU. AMR grants a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable and revocable licence to YOU to browse the contents, use any facilities and to download a single copy of any material on the SITE to the extent that it is expressly made available to YOU, solely for your own personal use and provided that YOU do not remove any copyright or trade mark notices. YOU may not modify, reproduce, display, distribute or sell any such material for any commercial or business purpose, without AMR's prior written permission.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The SITE will offer YOU automatic links to other sites that we hope will be of interest to YOU. AMR does not accept any responsibility for, or liability, in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising in connection with them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Whilst AMR makes every effort to ensure that the information on this SITE is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions may be changed by AMR at any time. YOU will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when YOU next use the SITE following any amendment.
SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
In order to register with the SITE, YOU will need to use a user name and password. YOU are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. YOU must notify us immediately if YOU believe that someone else knows your password or if it may be used in an authorised way. AMR accepts no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
AMR may terminate your registration and/or deny YOU access to the SITE or any part of it (including any services, goods or information available on or through the SITE) at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.