Our client seeks a Lettings Administrator for their vibrant offices in Marlborough.The right candidate will primarily have responsibility for the administration of the lettings side of our business. Answering calls, dealing with enquiries, arranging repairs, liaising with landlords, tenants and suppliers. In addition you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office.
Typically, you will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Daily receipt and reconciliation of rents.
- Replying to email enquiries.
- Answering the telephone.
- Booking appointments.
- Advising landlords and tenants of their contractual liabilities.
- Advertising properties for let on the major portals and on Facebook.
- Preparing legal documentation.
- Issuing application forms and referencing potential tenants.
- Producing tenant check in and property files.
- Liaising with landlords and tenants.
- Monthly reconciliation of tenant deposits.
- Producing weekly landlord rental statements.
Their office is open between the hours of 9.00am and 17:30pm although you may occasionally be asked to perform viewing or meetings outside of work hours to fit the needs of their clients as best possible.
As their Lettings Administrator your personal skills and experience are as important as your formal qualifications. However, you must be above all, honest and trustworthy with; - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - Competent with figures - Exceptionally well organised - Able to work under your own initiative as well as being a team player
Previous experience in customer service is essential and you will need to be able to drive and have a current, clean and full driving license.
Although not essential, training or experience in residential property law would be invaluable.
SKILLS, INTERESTS AND QUALITIES
To be considered for the Lettings Administrator role you will need:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate with people from all backgrounds
- A good head for figures
- An interest in property and the housing market
- Exemplary organisational and time-keeping skills
- A friendly, trustworthy and professional attitude
- Competence in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and preferably Jupix
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An ability to organise your own workload