Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Leeds.
- Administration in relation to leases, rents, services charges, utilities and supplier.
- Managing service charges for the portfolio (Budgets, reconciliations, reporting)
- Managing standing order payments from tenants and new lease arrangements.
- Dealing with new enquiries for space, assisting with the marketing and promotion of the property with a view to increasing the net rent for the centre.
- Ensuring tenants comply with their lease obligations, chasing outstanding debts.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to the property, ensuring they are delivering good value for money service and all works are carried out within the standard procedures adopted by the Company
- Managing Health & Safety practice on site.
- Developing Health & Safety standards for the company.
- Assisting the Directors with the implementation of Health & Safety and Building Management Software.
- Running the centre reception, dealing with calls, post and administration generally as required.
- Meeting and greeting tenants and visitors.
- Ensure contractors working on site are operating within our standard procedures and maintain proper Health & Safety standards.
- Debt collection
- Carrying out viewings
- Day to day dealing with tenants to ensure any issues are resolved as they arise or referred to Head Office.
- Developing a network of agents and contacts in the regions who can assist in finding us assets
MAIN AIM: Day to day management of the business centre. Ensure the smooth running for the tenants, building management. Health & Safety promoting and H & S across the rest of the portfolio. Assist with similar properties in and around Leeds.
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data. assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.