We have recently secured a fantastic position in central Leeds working for a dynamic, forward thinking customer orientated firm.
Due to our clients continued growth and rapid expansion, they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Property Manager to join their Head Office. Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, you will be a key telephone contact point for the residents of buildings they manage and will play an vital role in meeting customer expectations.
Responsibilities will include being the first point of contact post move in for all residents, logging and managing maintenance issues raised and seeing through to completion in line with SLAs. You will be the point of contact for residents for day to day topics including complaint handling. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all residents receive high-class top-level customer service throughout their journey. Other responsibilities will include apartment turn arounds, deposit releases, contractor management and dilapidation negotiations. You may also at certain times be client facing.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a role where you will be recognised and with the potential to grow. In return for your hard work, commitment and expertise our client offers a competitive package, opportunities for career development and superb offices within a short walk of Leeds train station.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Fulfilling day-to-day operational obligations
- Ensuring that landlords/residents comply with their obligations and enforcing the terms of the AST as required
- Ensuring the terms of the Housing Act obligations are adhered to across the developments
- Managing landlords/tenants queries and requests including any issues or complaints
- Instructing End of Tenancy check outs and cleaning requirements
- Ensuring Deposit release is adhered to in line with regulatory obligations
- Daily management of internal and external contractors in line with maintenance SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Management of invoice workflow dashboard including raising and tracking works orders in line with SLAs
- Ensure all legal compliance per property/development is accurate, EPC, Gas inspections valid, Carbon Monoxide
The successful candidate will have experience of residential portfolio management and residential lettings with a strong customer service focus
This is a Monday to Friday role working 9:00-17:30.
Our client offer's excellent staff benefits including:
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Health Scheme
- Customer Service Awards
- Shower facilities
- Sweet treats
For more information please call AMR on 01924 900 400
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)