Business Development Manager – Home based with extensive travel required.
Up to £30k basic plus uncapped OTE of £55k to £50k + car allowance.
A highly successful independently owned business is seeking a talented sales professional with the drive and determination to join them as a Business Development Manager to cover The Midlands.
This business commenced as a small start-up in the North West of England whose primary focus was around legal services for landlords and letting agents. A few years on and they’re now leaders within the lettings industry for Tenant Referencing, Insurance services and Legal Services.
The successful candidate will be building relationships with clients for the sole purpose of winning new business and increasing the client database. Clients will be approached by cold calling, telephone calls and visiting agents in a given geographical area. You will be the primary business contact for the client and responsible for client satisfaction. In addition, the BDM is expected to win new business and grow accounts over the period of 12 months after this time the account will be passed to the account managers who will continue contact and build further relations.
A sample of Key Tasks and accountabilities:-
· Proactively approaching potential clients either through calling, marketing campaigns, cold calls and visits.
· Ensuring KPI's are adhered to ensuring call targets and appointments visited are achieved on a daily basis.
· Reporting is required daily to the Head of Account Management this must be
sent, providing regular input on all account activity, Including status and call reports, this information must be available to management at all times.
· Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
· Communicating the client's goals and representing the client's Interests to ensure the client receives the required service levels.
· Providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
· Being aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, forecasting information will need to be provided to show strategies and plans are in place to hit required targets.
· Providing clients a full understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicating all offerings to the clients.
· A full driving Is a requirement and a smart appearance (business attire) is expected all times
· Performing other duties from time to time as required by the business
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring to achieve results. Ideally you’ll have an engaging and empathetic communication style where enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of the role.
The role requires a high degree of "selling", whether of ideas and policies within the organisation and the job environment is fast paced and results oriented. The ability to sell rather than tell will be the key to success.
If you are a self-confident, engaging and positive individual, this could be the role for you.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and on a variety of activities
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Be people and relationships focussed
· Team player
· Enthusiastic and stimulating communication skills
· Persuasive “selling” rather than ”telling” style
· Strong commitment to results
For more information please call Chris @AMR Midlands