Our client is a professional sales and lettings agent, providing a management service to clients in Lincoln.
The role is to manage a portfolio of properties and to undertake the co-ordination of minor works.
- Responding to requests from lessees for minor works
- Liaising with lessees, contractors and surveyors
- The administration of minor works processes with record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, processing invoices and filing.
- Liaising with other colleagues and departments within the company
- Providing administrative support
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required
- Keeping a record of time charges
- Assisting with the posting of mail merges
- Any other tasks that may be reasonably required
Experience or knowledge: basic knowledge of minor works in domestic property
Special aptitudes: team player, efficient telephone manner, ability to work under sustained pressure, attention to detail, ability to work on own initiative, organisation and prioritisation, communication, numeracy, computer literate, client and customer focus, influencing and negotiation skills
Other: a willingness to undertake continuous training and personal development
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.