A great opportunity to join a well established Property Firm in Leamington Spa.
With ambitious growth plans, the company are innovative forward thinking and can offer long term career progression.
Known for their customer service and market share, they are certainly an upmarket and rare firm who are a cut above the rest.
Looking for a Sales Negotiator who is highly confident at dealing with clients and properties across all price brackets, key skills and accountabilities of the role will include:
- Generate quality leads for valuations, viewing, mortgage appointments
- Competent to negotiate offers, secure sales and drive the swift progress of sale to completion
- Vendor contact
- Pro actively match clients to properties
- Highly knowledgeable of local area
- Commercially aware of monthly branch income
- Support the Management team and other Negotiators
- Comply with legislation
- Achieving price reductions
- Knowledgeable of branch fees
This client is also open to someone working part time on a job share basis if required.
For more information, please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.