Are you an experienced Property Professional looking to diversify your career within the industry?
Our client are looking for a Customer Success Consultant to join their team in Somerset.
Offering a bespoke service to their clients, the main function of the role is work in a customer service capacity, helping with training and other content needs.
As an advocate for providing the best customer outcome, the ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships with a broad customer base.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Connect with our customers through a variety of technology (including video recordings and email) to provide rich insight on their portfolio performance
- Offer guidance and best practice advice to help customers better use the tools available to them.
- Provide 1:1 online training to customers who need additional support.
- Partner with the sales and customer support teams to ensure customers are supported by the right person at the right time throughout their journey.
- Work closely with Success management to continuously improve the value the company provide to their customers.
- Aid with the development and improvement of products by gathering feedback from customers and sharing it in a meaningful way with your peers.
- Have a proactive mindset and be a self starter who is driven to achieve outcomes for your customers.
- Be curious and display empathy for customers.
- Be confident talking to how technology can be used to deliver meaningful business impact.
- Have relevant experience in or a passion for real estate, property marketing, online advertising or technology.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be confident presenting materials / providing tutorials on camera, over the phone and in writing.
- Be confident using technology and be a fast learner.
- 25 days annual leave
- Birthday and house move days off
- Private health and dental
- Gym membership
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Training and development programs
- Talent referral bonus up to £5,000
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.