A fantastic independent firm in Kidlington are currently seeking an experienced Estate Agent who has a proven record in carrying out Valuations and winning new business.
Main Duties for the Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer Role:
• Increase the office market share and promote brand awareness for residential sales
• Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market valuations, instructions and viewings
• Maximise board presence
• Achieve pre-agreed individual and department targets
• Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
• Close deals
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all parties
• Extensive proven background in property sales
• Excellent knowledge of business development techniques, marketing and winning new instructions
• Broad knowledge of the property sales process
• Able to lead by example and inspire others
• Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
• Previous experience with a lettings/sales software would be an advantage
• Full and clean UK driving license and car for which mileage is paid
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 6pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am – 5pm with a day off in lieu
For more information on this role, please call Alexis at AMR for details.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.