A great opportunity to join a market leading agent in Oxford.
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking a Lettings Coordinator to join their team.
- To provide the most effective and accurate administration for all tenancies
- To assist the Head of Administration in routine auditing to maintain compliance both to industry and Company standards
- Ensure effective communication and provide administrative support to clients, tenants and inter branch teams
- To adhere to and maintain Company required standards and Reapit procedures at all times.
-Work as a team with the whole Administration department including Accounts Manager
- To achieve individual and team targets and personal goals
- To understand Company values and implement them positively each day
- Work with Head of Administration to implement systems and processes to achieve exceptional service standards at all times
- To ensure the co-ordination of new or renewed tenancy conforms to current legislation including but not limited to De- Regulation Act, Tenant Fee Ban and Deposit Protection
You will be responsible for;
- Working within a team, managing the tenancy paperwork for all new tenancies, renewals and any variations to contracts
- Ensure tenancy agreements are created correctly, ensuring all special clauses are added to the tenancy agreement
- Administering the Change of Sharers and Early Terminations in line with Company processes and industry compliance
- Ensuring tenancy agreements for new tenancies are executed within 15 days (unless otherwise agreed) in line with industry compliance
- Creating and service of legal notices on behalf of clients to tenants in line with industry compliance
- Loading references to the companies chosen referencing agent, chasing these with the tenants, ensuing that the reference for each tenant and guarantor is satisfactory
- Collecting First month’s rent and deposit for all tenancies ensuring cleared funds are received prior to move in.
- Creating and renewing Rent Warranty Policies and charging correctly to clients
- Ensuring Rent Warranty Policies are cancelled in line with tenancies ending for properties going for sale or returning to client
- Registration and protection of deposits and service of supporting documents in line with industry compliance
- Release deposits for Let Only and Rent Collection tenancies and closing down registrations
- Managing the landlord billing account for council tax and all utilities for all change over tenancies
- Processing billing invoices for clients to ensure prompt payments are made to the relevant authorities
- Conduct regular audits as part of a team to ensure the Company remains industry compliant as well as Company standards for processes and policies are met.
- Actively participate in office meetings
- Prepare for office meetings to discuss arranging tenancies, scenarios and contributions towards improvements and adapt to change
- Support and cover all members of the admin team in times of absence
- General tasks as in structured by the head of Administration and Senior Management
- To be responsible for your own learning and keep up to date with legislation
You will need knowledge with;
- Local area
- Property legislation and willingness to undertake the ARLA technical award if you don’t yet have it
- Company Services, structures and USP’s
- Planning, time management and prioritising
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Communication skills
- Team skills
For more information on this role please contact Alexis at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.