A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well respected independent firm in Clifton.
Looking for a Sales Move Manager to join their team, the key focus of the role is to provide customers with expert advice and assistance during the 'under offer' stage of selling/buying process and ensure an exceptional level of customer experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Liaise with sales team and all parties to ensure relevant details and documentation is obtained/
produced to commence conveyancing and meet all compliance requirements
- Ensuring sellers and buyers are offered best advice and and support to ensure each milestone of conveyancing process is met in a timely manner
- Anticipating and resolving where possible any/all issues obstructing the sale/purchase
- Pro-actively liaising with all 3rd parties to facilitate the sale
- Ensuring timely recording of all activities and conversations
- Pro-actively, effectively negotiating 'moving dates' with buyers/sellers and extended chain to ensure
earliest possible exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Assisting with schedule and placement or distribution of marketing campaigns
- Receiving, recording and presenting revised offers, Re-negotiate offers on seller’s instructions
- Providing sellers best advice on all offers
- Informing line manager of all progress/issues on a timely basis
- Manage all 'under offer' property progress tracking
- Accurately plan and predict exchange incomes. Report to line manager periodically
- Assist all customers contacting office in person/online/telephone. Offer best advice and knowledge,
expertly reply to inquiries matching best services or properties.
- Supporting all team members in providing an exceptional customer experience.
The ideal candidate for the role will have previous experience in a sales progression role and will have
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use initiative to ensure own productivity
- Ability to motivate self and contribute to a team
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.