A Successful leading estate agency are looking for a Lettings Negotiator for their branch in Crouch End North London. Our client would be interested in hearing from junior or senior lettings negotiators for this role.
Purpose of the role:
- To assist the lettings team in the smooth running of the department and its ongoing success.
- To liaise with clients on a regular basis regarding their requirements and provide a high quality service at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicants requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings
- To negotiate lets
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
You will ideally have previous experience in the lettings industry or property field but this is not essential.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Genuine enthusiasm for the lettings industry
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with all types of people.
My client is offering generous salary packages with the bonus of a company car. Call today for more information.