Mandarin speaking Property Manager sought for a successful Independent Estate Agent based in London E1 to join their team.
* Fluent in both written and oral Mandarin Chinese and English.
* Experienced Property Management.
* Ability to prioritise workloads and accurately work at speed.
* Strong communication skills.
* Organised and strong ability to problem solve quickly.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Have a meticulous attention to detail.
* Managing a Portfolio of 150 Properties.
* Liaising between Shanghai Office team and Chinese Landlords with maintenance issues and general property related issues.
* Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved quickly.
* Arranging property inspections and inventories.
* Ensuring at all times safety compliance is met.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Ensuring all invoices are processed with the financial team.
Our client is offering
* Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
We like to speak to every applicant, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.