Our ambitious client seeks a high calibre individual to join them as Head of Property Management at one of their offices in East London.
This role requires someone with previous experience working at a senior level within a property management team.
Qualifications and experience required-
Experience in property lettings and property management
ARLA qualified to a minimum of level 3
Well-developed written and verbal communication
Happy to take personal ownership for the quality and timeliness of work
A natural leader and able to work closely with the existing leadership team
Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Proactive and helpful approach
Flexible and adaptable nature
IT literate – Reapit would be an advantage but not essential
Manage and develop the property management/asset management team
Conduct - Satisfaction calls each month for each branch
Responsible for all property compliance alongside Head of Central Support
Internal/external communication of Legislation changes and requirements
Relationship Management & Build
Portfolio Growth & Retention
Ongoing Process Improvement
Maintain and develop relationships with front of house team
Prop Tech Enhancements
Keeping Landlords informed of legislation changes.
An progressive and independent firm in central Essex are currently seeking an experienced Estate Agent who has a proven record in carrying out Valuations and winning new business. This role offers great potential growth for the future and someone could move up the ladder very quickly.
Main Duties for the Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer Role:
- Increase the office market share and promote brand awareness for residential sales
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market valuations, instructions and viewings
- Maximise board presence
- Achieve pre-agreed individual and department targets
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
- Close deals
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all parties
- Extensive proven background in property sales
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques, marketing and winning new instructions
- Broad knowledge of the property sales process
- Able to lead by example and inspire others
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Previous experience with a lettings/sales software would be an advantage.