My client is renowned for their friendly, personal, energetic, and go-get approach. They
strive to ensure that everyone who works with them receives the same level of excellent
service whether, buying, selling, letting, renting or even just enquiring.
They pride themselves on giving the best customer service possible, ensuring that they maintain the highest of standards at all times.
Admin Assistant / Inventory Clerk duties:
• Diary Management.
• Booking viewings/valuation.
• Administrative duties.
• Inventory check in & check out compiling.
• Monitoring and booking maintenance issues.
Admin Assistant / Inventory Controller Requirements:
• Must have own car and valid UK driver’s license.
• At least 1 years experiencing working in an Estate Agency environment is preferable
but not essential.
• Excellent level of customer service.
• Driven, self-starter, confident, good eye for detail able to work in a busy office.
• Able to work autonomously and manage their own workload.
• Good Microsoft Office skills, including good internet research capability.
• Immaculate telephone manner.
• Able to remain calm under pressure.
• High standard of written and spoken English.
• Confident communicator at all levels.
• Work within a team environment.
• Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
Admin Assistant / Inventory Controller Benefits:
• 20 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
• Close to Dartford Train Station
• Petrol Allowance
• Day of in lieu
£22-24,000 Per Annum
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm, Fridays 9am to 5.00pm and Saturdays
10am-3pm with one weekday off in lieu.