An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, St Albans based, Residential Lettings team in the key role of Property Manager.
In this varied post you?ll deal with all aspects of residential property management whilst providing a first-class service to landlords and tenants, embracing challenges and thriving in a busy working environment.
We're looking for a well-organised and confident team player, who's committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct.
As a Property Manager you will:
- Assist in the day to day maintenance of, Property
- Liaise with contractors and arrange payment for works
- Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all clients files are updated
- Manage owners/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Arrange routine safety inspections, landlord?s gas safety, electrical safety checks and EPC?s
- Carry out routine property visits
- Provide feedback to Landlords regarding any issues noted during the visit
- Book checkouts at the end of tenancy and cleaning
- Deal with deposits at the end of tenancy, negotiations, and release of the deposit
- Negotiate and execute tenancy renewals
- Basic accounts data entry
- Key signing in and out and key tracking
- General lettings administration and teamwork
- An ability to calmly apply initiative and common sense in prioritising and managing a busy workload
- A desire to provide an outstanding level of client/customer service
- Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of property management issues
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and 'people' skills
- Hold a full driving licence
Hours 8.45 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. 8.45 to 5 pm - Saturday rota one in three with a day off in lieu.