Are you looking for a new challenge with fantastic financial gains and career development and an employer that truly rewards hard work and dedication?
A successful Estate Agency with an international reputation is currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator for their highly successful Residential Lettings Office in Kingston upon Thames.
This role will entail:
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities and generate new ideas
- Generating leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Promoting other products and services where appropriate
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis
- Complying with all relevant legislation relating to Money Laundering, Property Mis-descriptions and the Estate Agency Act
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt whilst fully understanding customer needs and requirements
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Would consider a Junior Lettings Negotiator with the drive and passion for Residential Lettings
- Excellent team player and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- A full and clean UK driving licence
Depending on experience our client is offering a basic salary of around £13k-£14k with the potential of earning £35k plus car allowance.