Our busy client in Cheltenham now requires a high calibre Senior Property Manager.
Duties and responsibilities-
The Senior Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire property management process within the business, working alongside the existing property management team to ensure the department runs smoothly and the service that our clients have come to expect is delivered. They will be required to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
The key responsibilities in this Senior Property Manager role include:
• Have the ability to demonstrate a track record of managing rental properties
• Be fully conversant with current regulation/ legislation and processes surrounding property management and ensuring all properties are compliant
• Liaising throughout the different departments within the office to ensure clear communication throughout the business
• Striving to exceed customer expectations
• Handling complaints and providing solutions in line with the internal complaints procedure
• Supporting the General Manager and other members of the team as required
• Liaise and co-ordinate with front of office staff to ensure smooth move in /out process.
• Deal with general maintenance issues promptly with relation to the existing managed portfolio.
• Negotiate with contractors to arrange quotes for work to be carried out and liaise with landlords.
• Monitoring contractors performance and approving invoices received for onward payment by the accounts department.
• Arrange repairs in order of priority and in accordance with the terms of business and ensure strong and prompt communication with landlords.
• Monitor the progress of all maintenance issues, up to the point of payment of the suppliers invoice to ensure all works have been satisfactorily completed.
• Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, regular property inspections and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
· Coordinate end of tenancy reports with the Inventory Clerk and handle the deposit return / arranging of works as necessary.
• Responsible for property inspections including booking appointments for visits, follow ups to both landlords and tenants and forwarding reports.
• Handle any overflow business with regards to call handling, viewings, booking appointments etc.
• Informing your line manager of any ideas which may improve performance and efficiency.
• Review possible income streams in order to maximise revenue on an ongoing basis.
· To inform colleagues of any issues that may affect their ability to carry out their own work.
· To be willing to help colleagues in other areas of the business as required.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please call AMR on 01242 228362.