Our client seeks a high calibre Sales Support Administrator for their offices in Cheltenham. Main duties and responsibilities;
* Providing administrative support to the whole sales team
* Daily delegation of enquiry leads fairly to the sales consultants
* Checking and inputting client and property information onto a cloud-based database
* Producing and sending formal client letters
* Co-ordinate and attend sales visits for the staff
* Ordering "Sold" board
* Changing window display with the Property Co-ordinator
* Answering telephone enquiries where needed, register client details, requirements and booking in appointments for the sales team
* Dealing with clients face to face within the office environment
* Updating social media website and enhancing our online presence and profile
* Designing and ordering direct mail canvas cards campaigns and generic leaflets
* Liaising with Marketing and organising the sales team for the canvasing distribution
* Compiling daily, weekly and monthly sales statistics and reports for the sales manager
* Maintaining department various spreadsheets for sales figures
* Maintaining an accurate property file and filing system
* Liaising with the property co-ordinator in obtaining and checking Anti-Money Laundering requirements are being met
* Key handling for completions with client questionnaire
* Support with Sales Progression as and when required
* Holiday cover to the Property Co-ordinator
* Accompanying/attending network meetings on behalf of the company, when required
* Close down office and client room daily; dishwasher, divert phones and ensure clean desk policy for the sales office.
The ideal candidate would have;
* Excellent telephone manner
* Knowledge of the housing market
* Diary management experience
* Local to the Cheltenham area
* Organised and efficient
* Good knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office 365
* Good attention to detail
* Driving licence would be an advantage but not essential
My exceptional and well respected client are seeing a Senior Negotiator to join their thriving team in their Stroud Branch.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and eager to push the business forward, have valuing experience, come from a Sales back ground and be dedicated to delivering exceptional standards of service.
-Generate Market Appraisals
-Attend Market Appraisals when Valuer is away.
Duties will vary and you must be expected to lend a hand wherever is required.
-Motivated and Dedicated
-Sales and Lettings Experience
-Valuation experience is desirable
-Well presented and well spoken
-Eager to learn and further their skill set
-Passionate about the Property Industry and dedicated to driving business forward
-Great IT skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and are keen to join one of Strouds leading Estate Agents please contact us today for more information.