Our client is an established and successful dynamic, independent Estate Agency providing the highest level of professional and personal service with an excellent reputation in the industry.
Their work includes Property Sales, Lettings, Surveys, Mortgages and Conveyancing.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to work as part of their busy and thriving team in Belper.
Duties will include:
• Working as part of a team, really getting involved in every aspect of the business
• Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties
• Booking property valuations
• Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers
• Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors
• Working closely with other negotiators, sharing information to secure additional business
• Recommending other products, such as insurance and financial services.
• Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
• Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals, achieving realistic targets
The ideal candidate:
• Previous Sales Negotiator experience is desirable
• A proven track record of achieving sales and targets is ESSENTIAL
• A natural ability to multitask and manage a busy and varied workload where no two days are the same
• Personable, enjoy building relationships and providing fantastic levels of customer service
• A good problem solver
• Excellent local knowledge
• You’ll be expected to be smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential together with good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. You’ll be confident and able to work alone, as well as part of a team, working to targets and a willingness to go the extra mile.
£16k to £17k – realistic OTE- £25K p.a. with great long term career prospects.