Due to exciting and ongoing UK growth, our clients are looking for Local Property Experts / Estate Agents across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
As a Local Property Expert / Estate Agent, you will be the local expert in your area, building your business and your reputation. So, say goodbye to afternoon lulls in the office and say hello to an exciting new chapter in your career!
Our client is helping people save millions of pounds in commission through their innovative service - combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and comprehensive support from a fantastic Central Property, Seller's Concierge, Home Purchase and Post Sales teams, all enabling them to deliver an amazing customer experience. They are proud to say they have revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let, with their focus on people, not just property.
Starting your own business has never been easier; they will provide you with industry leading training and massive brand and marketing support. You will have the freedom to manage your diary and availability, as well as an uncapped earning potential which you are in control of.
What can you expect when you become a Local Property Expert / Estate Agent?
- You will have a dedicated postcode-defined territory, which you will build and grow
- You’ll benefit from the company’s investment in marketing, technology and infrastructure to help you deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish. You’ll get unrivalled support from their highly experienced HQ functions including from Central Property, Seller's Concierge, Home Purchase and Post Sales teams
- You’ll support buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey, ensuring they receive the best possible service
- You’ll provide an honest valuation of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services we offer
What do they look for in a Local Property Expert / Estate Agent?
- Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them. They focus on people, not just property!
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Sound knowledge of the local property market
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested? Click and apply!