Branch Manager required for established independent Estate Agency group based in Cornwall.
A rare managerial vacancy has arisen to manage our clients Liskeard Estate Agency sales office. Now firmly established within Liskeard, the Estate Agency branch requires a new dynamic manager with a focus on business generation and team development. Operating within a competitive marketplace where Market Appraisals, Instructions and Sales are hard fought. The successful candidate will need to be able to build upon our clients’ success to date through diligence, structure and determination to win as a team. The role will require highly developed management skills as well as a proven record in winning business and experience in estate agency is essential.
You will be expected to demonstrate that you are highly motivated and proactive in driving your team to meet targets and maintain service levels.
The essential requirements of this Estate Agency role are the ability to demonstrate your desire to forge a long term career prospect and to develop a winning team with the aim to maximize sales whilst containing expenditure costs to ensure profit is maximized.
The following skills are desired:
• Appropriate professional qualifications or willingness to undertake training for them
• Proven leadership/management qualification
• Proven track record in Estate Agency obtaining desired results and achieving targets
• Experience in management
• Desire and determination to ‘go the extra mile’
• High degree of self-motivation and determination
• Proven ability to inspire, train and develop others in Estate Agency
• Providing a business of excellence
In return our client is offering a salary of £20,000 plus healthy commission structure and OTE in the region of £26,000.
If you are interested in applying for the role please call Fran Kent or apply online and we will get in touch.