FULL TIME - PERMANENT
An experienced Property Manager is required to look after a large, geographically-spread portfolio.
Ideally NFOPP Level 3 qualified or extensive knowledge.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of duties;
- Photographing properties and creating captivating adverts.
- Arranging and managing a viewing schedule and getting applicants to view promptly.
- Vetting and selecting the most suitable tenants.
- Arranging and completing check ins and raising any issues identified with the team prior to sign up.
- Carrying out detailed inventories/schedule of condition before move in.
- Signing tenants up ensuring all relevant statutory requirements are met.
- Organising and monitoring housing benefit/universal credit claims, including obtaining direct landlord payments.
-Arranging settling in visits/inspections.
- Building and maintaining strong tenant/landlord relationship.
-Taking full ownership of the rental income performance, monoritong rents daily and taking prompt action on late payments.
-Following daily and weekly rent arrears management procedure to minimise debt and ensure better retention of tenants.
- Managing evictions and court action, whilst understanding when to progress cases to this level.
-Organising and managing the check out process to ensure limited loss of time.
-Reporting in detail on a weekly basis to the office manager and a monthly basis to the director.
-Arranging maintenance and managing contractors.
-Operating and using property management software.
-Producing letters and emails.
-Inspecting Block sites/portfolios outside of the set portfolio on an adhoc basis.
The ideal candidate must have:
-Prior experience in residential lettings and property management.
-A good knowledge of Universal Credit/Housing Benefit.
- A driven, goal orientated attitude with the ability to exceed targets.
-Very high levels of interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a large variety of clients, including managing difficult situations whilst maintaining professionalism.
- Time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a large work load.
-An ability to work by themselves and on their own initiative.
-A full drivers licence and a willingness to travel when needs be.
-Working in a close knit team.
-Sole responsibility thus recognition for work done.
-Opportunities to learn and develop
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm, but flexibility essential.