A great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a dynamic and proactive business in Crewe.
As a Property Manager you will be building excellent customer relationships with Landlords, tenants and contractors alike. You will be providing a service for our landlords and Investors as professional and methodical member of the customer services team.
- Dedicated portfolio manager of key accounts as the first point of call for property management, tenant and investment advice
- Performing ad hoc property visits as and when required (when inspector not available or for a specific maintenance reason)
- Handling property maintenance calls and instructing contractors and follow up to ensure jobs are carried out satisfactory
- Performing check outs comparing in-going inventories.
- Liaise with Landlords and tenants to handle deposit disputes and organising quotations for the returning of deposits
- Finalising tenancies
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic team member Player, with a passion for property, who is able to multi-task as well as work well under pressure
- Experience in the preparation of inventories would be an ideal but full training provided
- Ideally a background in property (or related industry) and have strong attention to detail
- Good PC Skills, able to produce accurate, well presented work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expected to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Full driving license
The Company can offer a competitive salary of £18,000 (negotiable dependent upon experience)
with £500.00 on basic salary on successful completion of NFOPP (sponsored by Company)
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturdays on rota system 10am to 1.30pm
For more details please call us on 01924 900400.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data