A great opportunity to join a firm offering high quality supported housing services as a Property Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive housing management service to tenants in supported housing, most of whom have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and/or mental health problems. These tenants live in supported living tenancies.
In addition, responsible for maintenance of all records relating to housing stock and individual tenancies, in accordance with agreed standards.
- Undertake Quarterly Housing Inspections using our clients audit tools, which focus on the following areas; Landlord & Tenant Act, Health & Safety, Compliance, Asset Management.
- Manage the process of ensuring a void property returns to a lettable state of condition
- Monitoring the performance of the clients and our partner agencies, by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports, including stakeholder feedback on our services from; Tenants, Care Providers, Families and Social Care Teams
- Support our client in making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
- Quality check individual repairs over a certain threshold using the agreed procedures and to ensure that these are effectively carried out within service level standards.
- Carry out (in conjunction with others) schedule of condition reports on all properties prior to any leases being undertaken or ending and to maintain accurate and up to date records on all repairs and maintenance issues pertaining to these properties.
- Regularly visit a portfolio of properties to carry out a site inspection and liaise with tenants ? provide report following each visit in agreed format.
- Be conversant with and remain up to date with all relevant legislation
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of Landlord and Tenants Acts 1985 and 1987, Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and other legislative best practices
- Attend and co-ordinate tenant liaison meetings
- To Case Manage, ongoing matters of neighbour nuisance and any other breaches of tenancies, in accordance with our clients policies and procedures ? working with tenants, care providers and advocates to take appropriate action.
- To actively encourage tenants to be involved in providing feedback on the quality and appropriateness of the service and ensure they are involved in the design and review the housing management service.
- To maintain effective records to demonstrate the service provided and the way in which this is reviewed.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of service provision by being involved in service reviews and the development of the service, procedures and working practices.
- Undertake risk assessments of communal facilities and working practices to comply with Health and Safety legislation/regulations and the Disability Discrimination Act.
- To liaise with tenants and care provider on adaptations to improve the tenant?s property in this respect
- You will need to demonstrate an understanding of working directly with vulnerable people; this can include tenants with learning disabilities, mental health problems, physical disabilities, ill health, elderly, behavioural issues, domestic violence and homeless.
- By way of case management review the selection of new tenants through interviews and applications, direct liaison with Housing Management and Referring agencies.
- You will need to be IT literate with good verbal and writing skills
Must be willing to travel nationally when required - the companies properties cover North West/South West/Wales/London
Must own vehicle and have clean driving license
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK?s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our ?250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)