Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking for a company that can offer you progression and the opportunity to be part of a growing business?
Our Client are an industry leading firm and are looking for an experienced Lettings person to join them in their Cardiff office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new applicants
- Generating and accompanying viewings.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Making sure that you are aware of all current legislation
- Business generation and canvassing
Duties will vary and you will be expected to lend a hand through out the business when needed.
- Local knowledge
- Customer service experience
- Honest and moral work ethic
- Business focused
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Organised with great time keeping skills
- Well presented and professional
- Career focused
- A true team player
In return for loyal service to their firm, our client can offer fantastic working hours and a competitive package!
The Company can offer a fantastic career path for the right individual and pride themselves on staff retention and development.
Monday - Friday 8.45am-5.30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 8.45am-5pm with time given in lieu
For further information on this great role, please do not hesitate to contact Carrianne at AMR
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.