A confident, hardworking and organised Property Manager is required for a reputable brand in Clifton!
Our client is well known for its staff retention, customer service and attention to detail. Due to continued growth they now require an additional member to join their team!!
Key attributes and qualities within a successful applicant:
- Have a minimum of 1 years previous experience in a residential property management
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have great negotiation skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Demonstrate first class administrative skills
- Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
- Have customer facing experience (essential)
- Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
The role will involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants and checking out old tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
You will be responsible for following through any maintenance issues and processing tenant deposit returns at the end of tenancies.
For further information on this great role, please contact us at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.