A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well established business in Clifton as a Financial Consultant.
The main purpose of the job is to assist clients to purchase, expand or re-finance their business by arranging commercial mortgages, whilst treating clients fairly at all times.
- To maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate solutions for customers
- To source and present debt facilities to clients
- To work to fulfil both the Company, and individual, business development plan
- To generate business from the database of registered business purchasers and existing operators
- To create close working relationships with colleagues to maximise referral opportunities and reciprocal business
- To maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) to ensure the Company is foremost in their minds for any business finance opportunity
- To prepare and submit quality applications for finance on behalf of clients
- To identify and develop relationships with active lending institutions
- To plan, manage and execute several ongoing assignments at any one time whilst ensuring that tight deadlines are met
- To operate in line with FCA Guidelines
- To maintain professional expertise through course attendance, reading of financial journals, and further training in line with but not limited to CF CPD requirements
- To understand what Treating Customers Fairly means in relation to the Company and embed this fully within the work
- To present and promote the Company as a professional organisation with the highest standards of excellence and client care
- To contribute to the development of the Company's corporate image and perception as a whole by demonstrating quality, consistency and reliability
- To comply with company policies regarding Equal opportunities, Health and safety, Data protection and Environmental impact
- To fulfil any other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Able to develop strong reciprocal working relationships
- Sales and service orientation
- Detail conscious
- Driven and energetic
- Determined and resilient
- Honest and trustworthy
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Organised and planned
- Calm considered approach when handling diverse demands
- A team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - listens carefully and gives feedback
- 2 years+ professional experience in sales, possibly within property or finance
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Excellent English writing and presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Industry Awareness - regulations (TCF, money laundering, FCA etc.)
This is a Monday to Friday role.
If you are looking to diversify your career for a role within a reputable and highly professional business, please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.