A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Manager to join an award winning firm in Reading.
- To oversee the expansion of the Department and maintain the company’s standing as a market leader.
- To build and expand the Lettings business and to be aware of future opportunities that will enable the office to continue to expand.
- To be responsible for developing and evolving the Business Plans for Lettings.
- To represent the office at head of departments meetings
- To promote and maintain internal relations with all other office departments.
- To liaise, support and work with the Regional Head of Lettings.
- To meet with each Lettings staff member within the office and to carry out Business Review meetings on a monthly basis.
- To carry out coaching as appropriate for all lettings staff within the office.
- To keep abreast of relevant Housing legislation, National issues and to attend appropriate training.
- To comply with the various ‘Codes of Conduct’ of the national bodies the Department is a member of such as ARLA.
- To produce and regularly update, literature relevant to the Lettings Departments and to ensure that all offices follow the corporate code and ensure that literature is readily available to members of the public.
- To produce and regularly update relevant reports recording the performance of the Department.
- To conduct Lettings Staff annual appraisals.
- To recruit new staff as necessary
- To conduct individual interviews for any position.
- To arrange and monitor all Lettings Staff training and development programmes.
- To deal with any staff grievance issues raised within the Department.
- To keep abreast of all relevant Company policies that may effect the Department and the office as a whole.
- To maintain adequately sickness records.
- To see that all Lettings staff are aware of Health and Safety issues relevant to their offices and that they monitor the work spaces and environments of their Team Members.
- To be aware of all fire procedures for the office and to ensure that staff are kept up to date with current office procedures for emergency evacuations.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven responsibility for strategic growth of teams, via recruitment and organic growth
- Proven ability to develop skills and enable personal and professional growth of individuals
- Able to delegate effectively for maximum results
- A motivator, able to create successful team working and individual performance and engagement
- Experience of successful conflict management and performance management
- Ideally ARLA qualified
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Lettings Manager to take the next step in their career.
For more information on this role, please call AMR for details.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.