Due to their continued success, my clients are looking for an additional team member to join their team in South West London as a Senior Sales Negotiator / Assistant Branch Manager. The successful candidate needs to be well presented, enjoy working in a target-orientated environment and interested in a lifelong career also looking for progression.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Provide a friendly and professional service
• Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings
• Achieve all daily and weekly targets
• Register new applicants, manage, update and maintain regular contact with existing applicants
• Report all viewing feedback and maintain regular contact with vendors
• Update system with offers received and report them to Sales Manager
• Negotiate where necessary any offers between vendor and purchaser and confirm in writing
• Maintain sales progression
• Previous experience in similar role
• Must have full UK driving licence and own car
• Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London
• Well presented, excellent customer care skills
• Computer literate
Hours of work:
Mon-Fri: 8.45am –6.30pm. Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm and Sunday’s 10.00am – 5.00pm.
You will work from Monday to Friday with one day off in lieu per month, 3 out of 4 Saturday’s and one out of 8 Sunday’s in place of one Saturday.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Our fantastic client is looking for an Administrator/ Accounts support for a busy office environment.
The position is full time to cover maternity leave with working hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
·Microsoft office including excel
·A basic accounts/ administration knowledge and experience
·Good Telephone Manner
·Good English and maths skills are essential
The successful applicant will need to be proactive and comfortable working within a busy team but with the flexibility to work independently.
To find out more about this role please contact us.
Estate Agency Administrator
A great opportunity to join a well-established and reputable specialist property firm in Wellington as an Administrator
Hours 9am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri, 10am – 3pm Saturdays by way of monthly rota
As the Administrator your key responsibilities will be:
• Answering telephone and greeting customers face-to-face
• Booking viewings from Rightmove, Zoopla, website leads, walk-ins
• Managing applicant list
• Daily viewing feedback from tenants
This is an extremely varied and challenging role and the ideal candidate will have some estate agency experience and will have strong administration skills.
You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure and will be able to deal with all parties involved.
A good telephone manner and being able to work as part of a team are essential.
For more details please call Chris @ AMR Midlands