Our client are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their close knit friendly team in Worcestershire due to continued success and expansion.
You must be professional, presentable and have a can do attitude. Property administration experience would be a bonus but is not essential, however excellent administration/computer, organisational skills and attention to detail are a must.
As a Sales Administrator, your key responsibilities will include:
- General administration
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries when needed
- This is an extremely varied and challenging role and the ideal candidate will need to have strong administration skills.
- You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure and will be able to deal with all parties involved.
- A good telephone manner and being able to work as part of a team are essential.
- Registering potential buyers and arranging viewings via telephone and in person
- Booking in valuations
- Liaising with vendors to ensure excellent customer service
- This is a varied role which will also involve more creative aspects of selling houses such as organising photos, leaflets and window cards.
- Maintaining the office appearance
- Other administration and project duties as directed by the company
- The company encourage involvement in projects and someone to help the company continue to be successful and growth.
- Good knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Team player
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm and 1 in 6 Saturdays 9:00am to 12:30pm
A generous salary is being offered dependent on experience, along with an on site parking space.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.