This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced property professional to join a high calibre & independent estate agency at their Swindon branch! They are now looking for a Tenancy Manager with plenty of property management knowledge, an enthusiastic personality and excellent customers service skills.
- Responsible for a set number of properties within your given portfolio
- Deal with maintenance issues and co-ordinate property repairs
- Conduct tenant move ins / move outs
- Conduct Routine Property Inspections
- Deal with Notices and Rent Arrears
- Act as point of contact for clients visiting the office
- Ensure the smooth running of the Tenancy
- Arrange the booking of viewings, valuations and move ins / move outs
- Conduct property viewings when required
- Deal with rental enquiries
- Other duties as required in the successful running of the firm
The ideal Candidate:
- Driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Well presented and well spoken at all times
- Local area knowledge
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Knowledge of current laws and legislations
- Be passionate about the property industry
- Mileage allowance is currently paid at 40p per mile.
- Probation Period: 6 Calendar Months
- Hours: 40 hours per week (approx)
- Days: Monday – Friday (0845 – 1730) - You will be required to act as nominated emergency out of hours point of contact on a one in 5 week basis.
- Holidays: 20 Days & Bank Holidays + Birthday Increasing to a maximum of 25 Days
- Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Dress code: Dress is to be smart and business like at all times
If you feel you have the required skills and attributes to fit this vacancy please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.