Our client is looking to recruit an experienced property sales and lettings professional for their development in Leeds and Bradford, with occasional trips over to the development in Sheffield.
In this role you will help us to sell and let a large portfolio of apartments. You'll be on hand to help with customer enquiries and support a busy team and work closely with the other residential consultants and the residential manager.
- Respond to sales & rental enquiries quickly and efficiently, in a polite and informative manner.
- Maintain excellent communication and customer service levels
- Ensure key & fob stocks are organised and maintained.
- Qualify potential customers and ensure that all suitable homes are discussed.
- Accompany potential purchasers & tenants on viewings of residential properties.
- Build up knowledge of all schemes and availability.
- Ensure that details of all visitors and enquiries are logged and followed up.
- Working as part of the team to deliver sales & rentals targets.
- Assisting with handover and demos with our customers on move-in.
- Conducting move ins/move outs as and when required.
- Be responsible for maintaining long lasting positive relationships with our customers.
- Other ad-hoc duties, when necessitated by the needs of the business.
Experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience in a residential lettings and/or sales environment.
- Proven track record of ability to meet targets.
- Essential: 5 GCSE passes at grade c or above (or equivalent)
- Desired: Professional qualification in property eg. ARLA
Skills and knowledge:
- Approachable with great customer care and communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to use your initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills, specifically in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- You must be enthusiastic and flexible with an interest in both sales and lettings. If your strengths are in one particular area, we will work with you to develop your knowledge across the two disciplines.
- You will understand that residential lettings and conveyancing process, and ideally shared ownership and shared equity products.
- Ideally, you'll also have a basic understanding of Landlord and Tenant law.
For more information please call AMR on 01924 900 400.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions