Are you an inspiring and motivational mentor, with a passion to provide advice and guidance to help learners succeed in their learning programme? Our client are looking for experienced skills coaches with previous knowledge and experience in the property sector to share their expertise with cohorts of engaged and motivated learners.
You will be responsible for Coaching & Mentoring learners working towards the successful and timely achievement of their learning programme. Creating and maintaining cohesive and communicative relationships with learners and employers. Providing blended academic and pastoral advice, guidance, and support, ensuring a safe and conducive working environment.
Brief summary of principle accountabilities:
- Provide inspirational support and guidance to learners throughout their learning journey, helping them to progress, achieve and reach their potential.
- Provide in-depth coaching and mentor, support and advice throughout the learning journey and End Point Assessment through an effective use of coaching frameworks.
- Provide inspirational support and guidance to employers throughout their learners learning journey, helping the employer to support their employees.
- Liaise with Specialist Trainers to facilitate formative and summarative assessment of learners’ skills and knowledge.
- Have an in-depth understanding of embedded learning methodologies and how to evaluate behavioural change.
- Compile and maintain all learner documentation on the relevant e-portfolio system to reflect learner’s characteristics, meet quality standards and funding compliance, along with demonstrating progression.
- Conduct and interpret detailed skills gap analysis with learners to accurately identify learner’s starting points, prior achievements, and experience.
- Deliver immersive, differentiated, and impactful interactions, embedding Maths and English, to ensure active participation by all learners in the groups, through a variety of methods, which contribute to positive learning outcomes.
- Manage and facilitate interactive, immersive and engaging interactions including 121 sessions, virtual group sessions, digital learning interventions forums and chat sessions to your learners.
- Adapt the Companies learning journey blueprint (where required) to fulfil the requirements of clients, learners and stakeholders which enrich and compliment the customer experience.
Brief person specification:
- Grade A-C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent essential
- Level 3 Diploma in Property: Sale of Residential Property or willingness to acquire Essential
- Level 3 Diploma in Property: Residential Property Letting and Management Essential (or willingness to acquire)
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching & Mentoring Desired
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training (or equivalent) teaching qualification Desired or willingness to acquire one
Skills and experience
- Experience of developing individualised learning plans and SMART targets
- Coaching to embed behavioural change experience
- Experience in using digital technologies and experiences to deliver learning
- Experience of liaising with employers and external agencies
- Experience of providing interactive and engaging teaching, training, and development opportunities to adults
- Experience of successfully achieving deadlines and working without close supervision
- Experience of working in an accredited environment, industry, or practice
- Ability to manage workload, time, and resources effectively and achieve deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Hold a clean driving license with access to a vehicle
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.30pm and benefits include Bupa healthcare.
For more details please call AMR on 01242 228362
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.