A great opportunity to join a leading student lettings firm in Bristol.
Based in Clifton, duties of the role will include:
- Drafting contracts on StuRents and all subsequent queries
- Inputting tenancy details onto Reapit
- Checking all certs are in date for Tenants to sign off
- Protecting deposits, issuing prescribed information and create first rent invoices
- Change of sharer (re-doing all administration within a tenancy)
- Professional tenants- contracts, rent invoices, guarantors if necessary
- Check in/check out notes and Move In packs and general admin for the changeover
- Deal with all move-in/move-out enquiries
- Deposit protection - audit
- Initial invoicing/standing order administration
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident when speaking with and dealing with problems with Landlords/parents & students
- Able to understand the various elements of administering a Tenancy which are all critical in terms of their accuracy
- Experience in a similar role within lettings
- Very numerate
- Excellent IT skills including simple use of excel skills and internet based software
- Good inter personal skills to assist Tenants and guarantors with enquiries
Hours of work
This role is 25-30 hours per week with 1 on 4 Saturdays worked with a half day off the week following.
Salary £20,000 to £23,000 pro rata
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.