A great opportunity to join a reputable firm in Addlestone as a Sales Progressor.
The role involves working within a fast-paced sales environment and helping vendors with the legal and mortgage processes associated with their property purchase.
• Manage company pipelines (65-100 properties) and keep both vendors and purchasers updated.
• Work with the sales team to resolve any potential issues.
• Be a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice.
• Oversee and maintain a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors.
• Maintain an up-to-date list of Contractors that you can contact fir quotes to help resolve survey issues.
• Negotiate price reductions where required.
• Produce accurate exchange projections for the Directors and Branch Managers.
• Improve number of days from Sale to Exchange and continually strive and improve this, each quarter.
• Implement ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fallthroughs.
• To effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
Basic Salary: OTE: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum* £32,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6:00pm.
Company Benefits: -5.6 weeks including public/bank holidays (subject to a maximum of 28 days) -Day off on your birthday -Company pension scheme -£100 sickness bonus subject to terms
For more information contact Georgia on 07943 114 244