Our client is a leading and forward thinking property firm in Plymouth that specialise in Student and Residential Lettings & Property Management. They currently require a professional, outgoing and intelligent Lettings Manager to help drive forward their team.
They are seeking a smart, well presented and effective communicator with experience in meeting and negotiating with both Landlord’s and tenants, conducting viewings and assisting clients on all aspects of the properties. You will also need to be a strong manager as you will be looking after a large team.
This role is very much customer facing, requiring the successful candidate to handle enquiries from all sources, driving the business forward based on providing exceptional customer service.
The client will therefore only consider applicants with the following attributes:
- Previous senior experience of Residential lettings is essential, preferably within the Student Lettings arena.
- Knowledge of the market would be desirable.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player.
- Target driven with a determination to succeed.-
- Full driving licence
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- To maximise rental income and minimise void losses, helping to establish the company as the number one student and professional accommodation provider.
- Staff management, motivation and appraisals.
- Be responsible for providing excellent customer care.
- Handle all enquiries for the student department
- Respond quickly and effectively to all communication from clients, written, verbal or electronic.
- Carry out viewings
- Responsible for completing tenant sign up procedure with the completion of all documentation.
- Recording and maintaining file notes and tenancy records.
- To liaise with the maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance work requested by tenants is arranged and carried out to the required standard and within the prescribed time period.
- To contribute constructively at internal meetings.
Salary in the region of £30,000 basic with on target earnings of £40,000 per annum for this exciting opportunity.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £150 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.