An well-established & independent agency in Buckingham is now looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their thriving lettings team.
The Senior Property Manager will lead the Property Management team. The role will be a key part of the main function behind the letting and administration teams. It is the first point of contact to landlords, tenants, and contractors.
• Lead the Property Management team in the branch, providing supervision, support and guidance to the rest of the department and creating a positive working relationship with other key departments, e.g. Lettings, Client Accounts, Lettings Administration, etc.
• Resolve issues raised by landlords and tenants quickly and effectively utilising the Fixflo system as the main and first point of contact portal, ensuring that Customer Journey is followed and to make sure the processes and procedures are maintained to the agreed standards.
• Manage a portfolio of properties to a high standard, making sure landlords are kept informed of the charges and payment terms in line with agreed process and their terms of business to ensure excellent customer service to our clients.
• Lead the daily morning meeting;
• Support and guide a team of Property Managers;
• Act as the senior point of contact for all landlords for the branch;
• Run daily reports and ensure appropriate action is taken to maintain compliance within portfolio;
• Ensure landlords receive professional advice in relation to their properties;
• Handle escalations through to successful resolution;
• Source contractors and co-ordinate maintenance works;
• Undertake property visits where required and advise the client of any required work;
• Co-ordinate matters between landlords and tenants, acting as a conduit between the two parties;
• Ensure processes are correctly followed within the team such as check outs, deposit returns, re-lets, renewals and serving notices;
• Work in partnership with the Lettings Team to identify new business opportunities and drive growth within the portfolio;
• Work in partnership with the Client Accounts Team regarding rent arrears and credit control.
Candidate Specification - Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must be ARLA Level 3 qualified.
• Previous property management experience essential.
• Professional written and verbal communication.
• Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages.
• ARLA Level 4 qualified or willing to work towards.
• Experience of working with Reapit and Fixflo systems.
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within property management.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8:45am to 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.