A well known Lettings firm in Bristol are looking for an Senior Property Manager to oversee their successful Property Maintenance team.
Known for their personally crafted service and attention to detail, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of 5/6 staff
- Staff Appraisals
- Monitoring and evaluating staff performance
- staff training
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are met
- Compliance Handling
- Attending Property inpections
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Landlord contact
- General administration duties
- Speaking with contractors
- Database maintenance
It is essential that to be considered for this role you must have a full driving license with access to your own car. You must also have a experience of working in a Property Management environment and of managing a team.
Skills and qualities of the suitable candidate:
- Excellent people management skills
- Administration and I.T experience and skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Well presented
- Confident and professional
- A keen problem solver
- A calm and confident manner
- Ability to make responsible decisions
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- Ability to work well in pressured situations
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.