A highly reputable Independent Estate Agency Firm in Didcot are looking to recruit a Senior Negotiator/Valuer to join their upbeat and well-established team.
A pivotal role in the office, responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone to set company standards and dealing with enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Meeting with clients visiting the office
- Responding to enquiries via e-mail
- Registering applicants and identifying opportunities for valuations, financial and legal services leads, viewings and customer reviews
- Management of outstanding viewings in terms of viewing follow-up/feedback and confirmation
- Applicant registration follow up
- Booking of valuations and viewings
- Carrying out properly valuations and negotiating offers
- Assisting the other negotiators and supporting sales manger
The ideal Candidate will be somebody who:
- Is hungry for success
- Is eager to learn new things
- Is confident to admit mistakes
- Is easy to get on with
- Is proud of providing an excellent service
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Is comfortable accepting criticism and acting on it
- Relishes competition
- Embraces change
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Has a winning attitude
You will ideally have 12 months estate agency experience or more and will have:
- A strong work ethic
- A successful track record in your academic, professional or personal life
- A desire to grow as an individual
Office hours 8.30-6.00, every other or 1 in 3 Saturdays (day in lieu following week). Saturday hours are 9.00-5.00 / 28 days holiday plus extra day off for birthday and extra days at Xmas due to office closures/skeleton staff / Pension scheme
For more details please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.