Superb opportunity to join a quality estate agency in Weston Super Mare.
Our client are looking for a high achieving and ambitious residential sales professional to join their team as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Create the largest active market share in the area.
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register.
- Assist in managing and growing the sales team.
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous estate agency experience up to Senior Negotiator level.
- Be target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated at all times.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised, with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
For more information on this role, please contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.