A fantastic independent firm in Abergavenny are currently seeking an experienced Estate Agent who has a proven record in carrying out Valuations and winning new business.
Main Duties for the Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer Role:
- Increase the office market share and promote brand awareness for residential sales
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market valuations, instructions and viewings
- Maximise board presence
- Achieve pre-agreed individual and department targets
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
- Close deals
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all parties
- Extensive proven background in property sales
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques, marketing and winning new instructions
- Broad knowledge of the property sales process
- Able to lead by example and inspire others
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Extremely customer service driven and loyal.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.