A fantastic independent firm in Oxford are currently seeking an experienced Estate Agent who has a proven record in carrying out Valuations and winning new business.
Main Duties for the Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer Role:
- Increase the office market share and promote brand awareness for residential sales
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market valuations, instructions and viewings
- Maximise board presence
- Achieve pre-agreed individual and department targets
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
- Close deals
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all parties
- Extensive proven background in property sales
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques, marketing and winning new instructions
- Broad knowledge of the property sales process
- Able to lead by example and inspire others
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Previous experience with a lettings/sales software would be an advantage.
For more details please contact 01242 228363.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)