A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a polished Senior Sales Negotiator/Assistant Manager with experience of working with high calibre clientèle in the Reading area.
Our Client have a strong reputation in the local property market and offer a unique first-class service.
Duties of the role will include:
- Conducting market appraisals
- Generating new business
- Liaising with clients and vendors
- Attending and generate viewings
- Providing a professional and high standard of customer service
- Negotiating offers
- Sales Progression
The ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years' Estate Agency Experience
- Full UK Driving License
- High conversion ratio of Valuation to Instruction
- Professional and Well Presented
- Track record in achieving set targets
- Customer Service driven
- Wealth of knowledge of the local area
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:15am to 5:30pm, and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 5pm with a day off in lieu.
For more details, please call Carrianne on 01242 228 362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.