A well respected firm are seeking a Sale Negotiator/Senior Negotiator to join their thriving team in a North Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and eager to push the business forward, have valuing experience, come from a Sales and Lettings background and be dedicated to delivering exceptional standards of service
Duties of the role:
- Working across both sales and lettings
- Registering purchaser / tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Booking property valuations.
- Carrying out property valuations
- Carry out property take on’s
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers / tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and let’s, liaising between landlords / tenants and vendors / purchasers.
- Working closely with other Negotiators, sharing information to secure the business.
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage lenders and surveyors as part of the sales progression process.
- Working closely with the property management team, passing on any tenant and landlord concerns.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to compliment the ethos of the Company.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideally you will already be an experienced Estate Agent, with a good knowledge of both sales and lettings, a clear passion for property and preferably a good knowledge of the local area.
You must have:
- A minimum of 3 years estate agency experience to include valuation experience or be an highly experienced Negotiator looking for the next step in your career.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of estate agency and the sales and lettings process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
This is a full time position, hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 9am – 4pm.
The Company can offer an attractive remuneration package and career progression.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.