A fantastic opportunity to work for an independent firm in the Bristol area.
Our client are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their market leading firm, the company are forward thinking and are well respected within the industry.
Duties will include:
- Attending Market Appraisals
- Generating Viewings and Valuations
- Dealing with Enquiries
- Negotiating offers
- Liaising with Vendors
- Some Management experience
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Estate Agency Experience at Senior Negotiator level
- Valuing experience essential
- Motivated self starter
- Ability to identify business opportunities
- Professional and proactive
- Full UK driving license and access to your own can
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day taken in lieu.
For more details please call Carrianne at AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.