An opportunity has arisen to join a well established Independent firm in the Stratford area as a Senior Lettings Negotiator.
With full responsibility for the lettings department, duties of the role will include:
- Attending Lettings Valuations
- Take ons
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring high levels of service
- Negotiating the let
- Overseeing Property Management
- Dealing with disputes
- Dealing with Section 21s
- Check ins/Check outs
- Ensuring all properties are compliant with current legislation
- Assisting in the sales department when required
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of Valuing in a lettings environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- IT literacy
- The ability to negotiate & close deals
- Sound business ethics
- Be tenacious and a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Your own car and a full, current driving licence
- To consistently deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Extensive Lettings Legislation knowledge.
This role is available on a full or part time basis (min 4 days but flexibility on hours)
Full time hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with the occasional weekend.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.