A great opportunity has arisen to join a well established firm in Lower Earley.
Our client are a high reputable business who maintain professional standards and are looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team of industry experts.
Duties of the role:
- Liaising on a daily basis with applicants, tenants, and landlords
- Negotiating tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Maintain and grow the residential lettings portfolio and increase revenue
- Attending valuations
- Sourcing new business opportunities and developing long lasting elationships
- Achieving valuations/instruction targets
- Assisting in the development of the team
The ideal candidate for the role will have a strong lettings background with valuing experience. You will have excellent local knowledge and the ability to achieve and exceed targets.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.