An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning firm in Rugby.
Looking for a Senior Lettings Consultant due to expansion, key responsibilities include:
-? Generating, arranging, and carrying out valuations and bringing these properties to market. ?
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with Landlords ?
- Business generation – creating opportunities to increase the portfolio ?
- Ensuring all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Attending viewings
- Assisting with Property Management when required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a dynamic, driven and energetic individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Be able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success ?
- Have the ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Someone who can build long term relationships with clients, whilst also exploring new opportunities ?
- Possess excellent communication skills, be well-presented and well-spoken ?
- A key member of the team who believes in the companies values and culture ?
- Be accurate, numerate and computer literate ?
- Have excellent communication skills
For more details please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.