This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join this established, well respected estate agency brand in their Crewkerne branch.
My client is a well known and highly regarded estate agency brand with a successful, long running track record and offices in strong locations within the area.
The senior lettings negotiator role:
This is a full-time role based within the busy rental department in the Crewkerne office primarily. However, support of branches in Beaminster and Dorchester will be required on a sporadic basis as the business dictates.
You will be:
· Responsible for handling maintenance, liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors face-to-face, on the telephone and by email to report, organise and follow up on maintenance issues.
· Conducting viewings and all aspects of a typical lettings agent role.
· Maintain and develop strong relationships with landlords
· Have excellent communication & negotiation skills with a strong customer focus
· Be professional, positive and have an enthusiastic approach with a focus on new business generation.
The position requires someone who is organised, motivated, able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. Must hold a full UK driving licence.
Previous experience is essential of at least 1 year.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.