Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator with an outstanding track record? Then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well established & independent estate agency who values drive, ambition and excellent customer service. Currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join professionals to join their busy and vastly successful Trowbridge office.
A bit about the job...
- Valuing and listing properties to let.
- Building lasting relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Assisting to successfully present and negotiate offers and helping where necessary to progress the letting process.
- Dealing with general administrative work related to the letting process.
- Tenancy management/set up.
- Lettings properties out effectively.
- Setting out strategies to let properties out quickly and effectively.
- Driving for success and motivating the team around you to hit all set targets.
The right person...
- Exceptional negotiation and deal closing skills are a must!
- Ambition to progress within the business.
- Keen and hungry to succeed at all given tasks.
- Must drive the lettings team to success.
- Have a get up and go attitude, be fast paced and effective as well as working with passion and enthusiasm.
- General knowledge of the lettings industry and all its legislations and ever changing laws.
- You will be able to work well under pressure and be able to deal with stressful situations accordingly.
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused at all times.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen.
- You must have an impeccable telephone manner and be well presented at all times.
- Great work ethic with heaps of positive energy.
- Full driving license and your own car.
- Basic Salary: £24,000
- OTE: £30,000 plus
- Ongoing training and development.
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm and alternate Saturdays (with a day off in lieu)
If you feel your skills and experiences fit in with the candidate profile above please get in touch with AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.