Our client is a highly respected and successful firm of estate agents based in the Borough of Richmond who are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to enhance the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicant’s requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings
- To negotiate lets
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08.45am – 18.00pm & Saturdays 09.30am – 16.30pm.
(Saturdays on a rota basis) and working on a three-week rolling rota, working six days on week one, five days on week two and five days on week three.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator with a company that rewards hard work and endeavour with promotion.
You will need to be extremely positive, out-going and results orientated as well as a strong team player.
The company offer a good basic salary as well as generous commission structure with plenty of opportunity to earn good money.
Are you the ambitious, career driven Lettings Negotiator they are looking for?