Our client are one of the fastest growing Award-winning property sales businesses in the UK and are looking for a high calibre individual to join them.
As a representative for the area, you will deliver the sales proposition within a set postcode area, building business and promoting both your own name and the client brand within your local community. To support both our vendors and buyers, ensuring delivery on the promise of everything you’d expect from the very best traditional estate agent more efficiently and cost effectively.
- Work from home with freedom to manage your own time by choosing your working day and attending all appointments as arranged (eg valuations and viewings)
- Work within your allocated set of postcodes, building business reputation through ad-hoc marketing, social media, local events and networking
- To provide an exceptional customer experience, without question the most important responsibility.
- To bring houses to the market at the correct price and sell them quickly and efficiently
- Benefit from additional fees for mortgages, conveyancing and survey referrals
What you will need
- In depth knowledge of the local property market; everything that’s currently on the market; what’s coming new to the market each week; who the local market leaders are and why
- Strong valuation experience with effective communication skills
- Exceptional integrity, flawless etiquette and reliable punctuality
- A strong desire to run your own successful business
- Computer literate
- 2 years + Estate Agency experience, minimum of 6 months valuing within that.
- Driving license and own car
- Industry Qualifications ideal
Many of the companies existing key players have extensive industry experience but were looking for a way to provide a better service to their customers whilst gaining more freedom and autonomy. They only want to work with the very best agents in the industry so if you’re motivated by success and have a strong desire to exceed expectations for every customer then we want to hear from you.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.