Our client are a successful large property firm who have built a solid business empire over the last few years. They are continuously looking to expand and grow, and are currently seeking a Self Employed Estate Agent to join their team.
The role in brief-
- Manage a territory of set postcodes, building business reputation through ad hoc marketing, social media, local events and networking
- To provide an exceptional customer experience, without question the most important responsibility
- Bring houses to the market at the correct price and sell them quickly and efficiently
- Choose your own working day attending all appointments as arranged (e.g. valuations)
- Gain instructions and when possible legal and mortgage referrals
You will have the chance to set your own hours, to earn the commission you want to and to grow your own business.
The successful person will be confident, proactive and sales motivated with a fantastic work ethic, a proven track record in working within property up to Valuer level and be willing to go the extra mile.
In return for dedication and hard work the Company can offer ongoing support and are keen to ensure that each member of their team has the focus of the director to ensure that they become the best they can be!
This is an exciting time to join the company as they have great plans and aspirations for the future.
For more information on this role, please call us.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.