We are delighted to offer an opportunity to join a forward thinking Sales Progression team specialising in-off market buy-to-let property.
Providing the management of sales on behalf of property developers to a global network of agents, your role will be focussed on the timely progression of sales from reservation through to exchange, assisting with completions, mortgage valuations and site handovers. This role is unlike a residential high-street estate agency in that you will be working solely with other entities within the property industry, allowing you more time to develop your knowledge and skills.
A growing business, this would be the ideal opportunity for either an existing Sales Progressor who is ready to make the jump onto the global stage or for an expert property administrator to expand their role into sales progression. A commission structure is in place for every successful transaction and they would expect the right candidate to increase their earnings year-on-year. The Company are proud of the good relationships they have made both internally and externally and so a strong work ethic with a professional demeanour is a must.
In return, working within a close-knit team means that you will be able to make impactful contributions to the business and receive one-on-one training and feedback from the company directors.
- Preparing Memoranda of Sales
- Communicating with solicitors, agents and brokers to provide regular updates about sales in process.
- Ensuring all updates are accurately recorded and shared with all relevant departments on receipt.
- Managing a pipeline of transactions to reduce the average time in progression.
- Booking mortgage valuations and key handovers at completion.
- An understanding of the sales progression process within the property industry.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and email.
- Great presentation and attention to detail is a must.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel user.
- Previous Outlook 365 experience.
- Previous experience of sales progression within the property industry.
- Familiarity with a CRM package.
- A driving licence and own transport.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday, office-based role where physical attendance at the place of work is a requirement.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.